Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shadowy Tails Tale

Were I your Creative Writing teacher, your assignment for today would be to write a "Tale of Shadowy Tails" or a "Shadowy Tale of Tails"........your choice! Your story would be graded by Cal or Dinky or Sasquatch or Tex or Mookie or Tigger or Tux.......once they finish devouring their cat food!
*
Mm-m! Cal assures you this fresh-from-the-cow milk is nose-lickin' good!
*
Whaddaya lookin' at, punk?! So I have milk dripping from my chin......wanna make somethin' of it, do ya?!

*
After the feeding.........dogs pout and cats primp & preen!
And, guys drool and gals rule......sorry, guys......but, you know its true! Heeheehee.


*
These animal friends could care less what day of the week or year today is........but, Happy Saturday before Thanksgiving, anyway!
*




7 comments:

Deb said...

Such a cute post this morning! Our animals are always grateful when we pass out the grub!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

they are adorable :)

Egghead said...

This brings back such great memories for me. Thank you and that last photo is so sweet. Bellies are full!

Junebug said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am an Egghead reader. :D Good photos! My cats will be happy after Thanksgiving and they might get a little turkey.

Jeannelle said...

Hi, Deb, Laura, Egghead, Junebug......kitty-lovers all, I can tell! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, our cats will enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers, too.....what bits they can grab before the dogs do!!

DesertHen said...

What a darling post! Love the photos of the milk on the kitties faces...=) Nothing better then a barn yard of country critter friends.....=D

Jeannelle said...

Deserthen,

That fluffy orange cat is a wild one and I'm quite sure he doesn't like me at all. He would call me punk or worse. Thanks for stopping by!