Monday, April 8, 2013


     Don't you hate it when you spend time taking photos and then you open the memory card on the computer and somehow something happens and the photos disappear forever.  That happened to me last evening and I was so sad.  Thank goodness they were only photos I had taken here around the farmyard and not from some special place I had traveled to.  They were simply crocuses and maple buds in the evening light, all of which can probably be photographed again tomorrow, though the cats like to sit on the crocuses and who knows if the evening sunlight and cloud configurations will ever be quite the same.  That's why we bloggers take so many photos and so often.   


     In consolation, I'm posting this shot of wild phlox from early summer 2011.  Its from a wildflower photo album I have on Facebook.  Its possible to upload Facebook photos onto BeFunky for editing, so that's what I did with this one.


1 comment:

Ruth Hiebert said...

This one sure is pretty.