Thursday, March 6, 2008

Read Sherry's Blog

Sherry, formerly of the blog "Living Beyond the Roads", has turned over a new blogging feather.....er, leaf in, "A Feather Adrift". On Sunday, Sherry began her autobiography, and her posts of today include the fifth installment of her life's story. Her writing is excellent, both interesting and entertaining! Sherry has hinted that she might eventually upload photos once she gets DSL, but her writing more than suffices to make a great blog!! So click your way over there and enjoy some dandy writing!!

4 comments:

Mary Connealy said...

I wish I could show this to my mother-in-law, Jeanelle. She's 89 and she would know what this is. She spends the winter in Texas and she isn't overly fond of computers, so it isn't going to happen.
I love old photos.

Jeannelle said...

Yes, old photos are fun! We now have scads of them here after cleaning out my father-in-law's house. He never showed us these old scrapbooks.....he could have provided answers to the mysteries.

Sherry said...

Thanks Jeannelle, for the link! You know I appreciate it. Your blog is just getting so very very nice! I can't wait to visit. Your better than pioneer woman any day girl!

Jeannelle said...

No, Sherry, I think your writing is better than P.W. any day!!