Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pasture Poll

"Hay, there, blog readers.......I have breaking news for you:
TWO OUT OF THREE COWS PREFER TO EAT THEIR ALFALFA FRESH AND GREEN, UPROOTED RIGHT OUT OF THE GROUND!"
**
**
"Howdy! We are the two cows mentioned above!"
("We're planning to try out for the "Synchronized Grazing Team" in the 2012 Olympics! We practice our sport everyday!")

**
**

"I second everything stated above........except the Olympics part........I'm not athletically-inclined!"

**
**

"Me, too........I THIRD it!"

("Sometimes Jeannelle is just totally a dumb brunette........she didn't even catch that I'm the same cow from the first photo!")

***
***
***

Be sure YOU eat some fresh greens today, too!!
***
***
(We cows had to do the blogpost today------Jeannelle was too depressed........she watched her son's wedding video yesterday and she thinks the mother-of-the-groom looks like us.......LIKE A COW! We're COWnfused as to why that would make her feel depressed!?)
***
***

12 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

I love the eye roll in the first picture! and the sync just perfection... Hope that Miss Janelle has a wonderful day... you cows share your greens ok?

Trish said...

Oh Jeanelle...you are terrific! What a cute post. Hope you get your greens today too...smile. Take care...

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Yes, greens are a good thing.

But I can't imagine you ever looking like a cow.

Pat - Arkansas said...

Hahahahaha! Synchronized grazing!
Too cute!

Odd Chick said...

Don't be depressed Ms. Jeannelle, your a beautiful talented cow that would stand out in a pasture full of bovines any day. Your outsides are nothing more than skin, fat, and muscle that hold a treasure of goodness. I loved the synchronized cows!!!

Adventure girl said...

Loved this:)
I miss living on my farm:(

Russell said...

Heh!! And who says cows can't talk??!! Or don't have a sense of humor!!

Jeannelle said...

Laura,

I could care less if the cows won't share their alfalfa with me! Yeah, that first photo just cracked me up.....had to use it somehow!


*************

trish,

Thanks for stopping in! Cows are just the most fun to photograph.....they come right up and are so curious about the camera. Its hilarious!

***********

Ruth,

I just hate pictures of myself......and this time there is videos, too......EGADS!


*************

Pat,

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have sunshine! We did get the rain we needed!


*************

odd chick,

Well, I'm not sure this cow puts much stock in what a "chick" has to say, but thanks for the encouraging words!


************

adventuregirlwannabe,

Cute name! Describes me, too! If only I'd been more inclined that way when I was younger!


*************

Russell,

I truly do believe the cows have a sense of humor.....they can be simply a riot with their expressions and body language!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

LOL! Love it when your cows post for you! They are cards!

Jeannelle said...

w.o.w.,

Yeah, the Holsteins are cards, alright.....clubs and spades.....black & whites!

Country Girl said...

it's natural to think we look like cows when we see pictures of ourselves. i can't remember the last time i saw a photo of me and said, oh lawsy, i surely am beautiful! so you can join the cow club. i am the leader. and i think you looked beautiful. i saw that cute photo of you! yay!

hey, this post is a gem!

Jeannelle said...

country girl,

Thank you for understanding! Truly, I just don't consider myself photogenic at all, and try to avoid being photographed, but on a child's wedding day, it is difficult!