Sunday, September 28, 2008

Where Is This?

Hey, blog friends.......I haven't forgotten that many of you have blogs, too, and I've neglected visiting them the last few days. I hope you can forgive me. My excuse is its been busy around here. I should have stayed home today (Sunday) and caught up on reading blogs, but the weather was so nice and no one needed me around here, so I flew the coop!

*

This video's picture is not very good, but you should be able to hear the sound. Try to guess where this video was taken. Here's a hint: An event in life which is very special has taken place something like 72,750 times at this place, including three times yesterday!

7 comments:

Pat - Arkansas said...

Nice to hear your voice, Jeannelle! I have no idea where you filmed the video, of course, and will be waiting for you to tell us.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

cool to hear you but I have no clue ! I cant wait to find out now LOL :)

MAYBELLINE said...

I guess the event is a wedding and you're near a church.

Jeannelle said...

Hi, Pat & Laura!

And, maybelline......you are correct!

DesertHen said...

A mystery.......how fun.

I'm betting weddings take place there, it is a pretty spot.

Sounds like you had a fun Sunday......

MAYBELLINE said...

Dang! You give great clues.

rhymeswithplague said...

I think it's that gazebo you showed us the other day in beautiful downtown somewhere -- Pella, maybe?