Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jazzed Up Columbine

13th056 (2)

I just put this photo on the Paintbox Pictures Blog.  These Yellow Columbine from my flower garden were jazzed up a bit with Photoshop Elements 6.  I don’t know much about PSE yet, but its fun to tinker around with it now and then.

Anyone---that means YOU, too---can contribute to the Paintbox Pictures Blog.  If you have time, follow the above link and browse the photo art on display there.  Instructions for becoming a contributor are included in the sidebar of Paintbox Pictures blog.

*

3 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Hi Lois! Come over and see my Donkey Day photos. Oh, and I got this cute little painting (print) at Goodwill yesterday with a farmer milking a cow in the barn, surrounded by cats - and there's a crescent moon in the window. It's sweet. I'll take a pic so you can see - tomorrow.

Hope you are well.

Kat

Jeannelle said...

Hi, Kat,

Thanks for stopping by! Your Donkey Day photos are fun to see! And, do take a pic of the Goodwill find....it sounds adorable.

Girl Tornado said...

Beautiful columbine, great shot! I like whatever you did to it in PSE.