Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cosmos

Everyday, I march right past a patch of Cosmos on my way to search for wildflowers.  I guess it was about time I stopped and snapped photos of them, too.   

Sept 13 (5) Bear in mind that I don’t have a macro lens which would produce much clearer close-ups.  I use a 55-200mm lens.  No touch-ups were done on the photo above.  Morning light somehow provided for a blue background even though there was no blue in the background.  The photo below received only a cropping.  Sept 13 (7)

2 comments:

troutbirder said...

First time visitor enjoying all your great photos. Don't worry about the camera thing. I have just a point and shoot mayself and tend to think it works just fine for the mood pictures, setting the scenes for my blog.

DesertHen said...

The top photo is breathtaking! Beautiful! Stunning! Amazing! I love it!