Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Random Shots

Right now, I have my computer situated in front of the door to the porch and yesterday while I was reading blogs I suddenly became distracted by this ash leaf clinging to the screen:

Oct25

Before that, I had walked along the road for a ways.  Not much of color or interest in the ditches right now, though I did snap this next photo of a Goldenrod transformed into Beigerod:

Oct 25

Finally, here’s a photo which has been patiently waiting in the top row of the October file, having been snapped while I was out joy-riding on the first day of the month:

Oct 1 (1)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks a lot like my world. Love the sumac photos -- isn't it gorgeous? :)

Michaele said...

I like these. The car window shot turned out really cool.

Carletta said...

Lovely series of shots!
I really like the 'beigerod' image. :)

So glad you visited this week.
Lots of lovely images as I scrolled down.