Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dairy Air

This photo was taken yesterday.  Sorry about the derrieres pointed this way.  I didn’t have time to wait until the heifers decided to turn around.

Dec 20 We have a bald eagle in the area.  That white speck up in the trees in the background might be him or her.  Either that, or its a plastic sack caught in the tree branches.

**

Yesterday afternoon I made two double-batches of biscotti to give to friends.  I’m not including a photo of the biscotti as I never care for the pictures I take of food.  Click this sentence to go to the recipe.  You don’t have to be a coffee drinker to enjoy biscotti…it can be dunked in hot cocoa, too!

5 comments:

Michaele said...

It's an eagle. That's your story and you're stickin' to it! Congrats on the biscotti - I hear it is pretty hard to make - so I wouldn't even think of it myself.

Ms. Becky said...

Jeannelle, you always make me laugh. I love seeing the heifer's behinds! It's a heartwarming, familiar sight to me. I had to laugh about the plastic sack in the tree branches. I see so many of those around here and they drive me whacky, I just wish they weren't so plentiful. I just finished making a batch of oatmeal raisin cookies, otherwise these biscotti would be sitting on my counter right now, instead. But I'm saving the recipe. thanks for sharing. Wishing you the merriest of holidays Jeannelle.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love biscotti as they are the perfect "dunk into tea or coffee" cookie! They get soft but don't fall apart like most cookies.

Love your photo of the cows, as they are a sight I don't often see.

Merry Christmas!

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis la Vache» appreciates seeing some of his relatives here on your website...
;-D

Anonymous said...

I have a cup of coffee... where is my cookie... lol!