Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Today

Our soybean field is looking more golden by the hour, it seems!  I love golden soybean fields, so you might see more photos of them here on the blog.  This one was taken this afternoon:

Aug 28 (2) 

I drove the tractor most of today, disking this cornfield that had been chopped for silage a few days ago:

Aug 28 (1)

I’m typing this while sitting on the porch this evening enjoying a sunset similar to the one in this final photo which was taken a couple days ago:

Aug 26 (10)

2 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh your photos are beautiful. Nothing like sitting on a tractor all day and then your porch it is truly where I like to be. B

Anonymous said...

I love all the fields when they've turned those warm shades of brown. I hope you have a good harvest. This year's harvest season is a bit scary.