Monday, September 24, 2012

Colorful Trees

On Saturday I had a chance to take a drive---my husband needed some farm supplies picked up about an hour away.  He told me to go ahead and check out the fall scenery, too, and take some pictures.  How about that!

Sept 22 (87) 

The morning sky was somewhat overcast, but by later in the afternoon the clouds had moved on to another area.  I know of some backroads that usually have colorful trees.  There wasn’t much traffic and I was able to stop here and there to take pictures.  Very enjoyable!

Sept 22 (107)

Then, lo and behold, after church on Sunday my husband announced that he wanted us to take a drive!  He wanted to relax and be the passenger, however, so I had to be the driver and couldn’t stop to take photos like I did the day before.  That was ok, but I had trouble keeping my foot away from the brake pedal sometimes.  We did stop at a historical site and walk around and there will be pictures of that here on the blog soon. 

1 comment:

DesertHen said...

Beautiful fall colors!