Saturday, October 27, 2012

Leaves on Screen

Here it is almost the end of October and I have so many photos from this month that haven’t yet been used on the blog.  Such as these two from a couple weeks ago.  It was a windy day and some leaves were pasted against the porch screen…

Oct 14 (4)

This second shot focused in reverse, but I still liked it…

Oct 14 (5)

We are pretty happy around here right now.  We have a new grandson, born yesterday!  I’m looking forward to seeing him in the near future.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are pretty.

Reamus said...

Congratulations! Great shots. I am missing fall this year and it pains me.

Jan said...

Congratulations! We have a new grandson ourselves! I'm really enjoying your pictures of the fall colors-we don't get quite as much here in Texas, but we'll have some in another week or so.

Dan said...

Ha! That look is winner. It's been raining all day and we've been informed that Sandy (storm) will be visiting us real soon.

I guess we're going to get really wet.

DesertHen said...

Love the pattern the leaves made on the screen!

Congratulations on the arrival of your new grandson! =)

Bob Miller said...

Congratulations, Grandma!