Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sumac


     All week I'll probably be posting photos from last Friday's drive to Elkader and this is one of them.  I liked the look of the sumac which bordered the roads here and there... 


     Right now its too cold to take the camera outdoors anyway.  Yesterday I watched the Inauguration festivities most of the day.  I enjoyed seeing the Capitol and other buildings.  I've never been to Washington D.C.  My two older kids went there on a band trip in high school.  I should have volunteered to be a chaperone, then I could have went along.  


3 comments:

Meggie said...

I went to DC many years ago...and the buildings were breathtaking, especially the inside...

42N said...

Its interesting that sumac grows in an arc. I wonder how the individual portions know if they are to be a low or high sumac.

Leave It To Davis said...

Never been much of anywhere myself...just here...pretty view!