Saturday, December 5, 2020

Saturdays

Good morning!  Happy Saturday! 

When I was a kid, Saturdays were for household chores (I would do the family laundry with our wringer washing machine) or going shopping. 

When my own kids were young, every Saturday was taken up with school sports, football, volleyball, basketball, soccer, softball, and track.  It really kept us on the run.  When possible, we would go shopping, usually for clothes.  How well I recall spending time in dressing rooms, usually at Penney's....we liked their Arizona brand clothing and jeans.  

In comparison, Saturdays now are rather dull and boring with nowhere we need to go.  But, I really don't mind.  I enjoy the peace.  

I hope you have a great Saturday, whether its busy or peaceful.

Stay safe and well, too!

1 comment:

rhymeswithplague said...

Wow, your Iowa sky is actually golden. It is beautiful!