Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bossy Up Close

Believe me, I tried to tell Miss Bossy Anne here that you blog readers really aren't interested in getting an up close glimpse of her elongated face and unattractive gigantic nostrils, but she just wouldn't listen. Please accept my apology for Bossy Anne's behavior.
Seriously, Bossy Anne did confide to me that she's concerned about her whiskers and wonders if there's any bovine facial hair-removal products on the market these days. She really doesn't want to start shaving. I told her I could check around, even online. Bossy Anne says its quite difficult to retain the youthful feminine appearance of her former heifer days. Once you've been designated "a cow", Bossy Anne says, "its all downhill".........whiskery muzzle, sagging udder, stiff joints, sore hooves, tooth loss.......the whole shebang.

I tried to offer a few words of understanding, assuring Bossy Anne that even we aging human women experience discomforts somewhat similar to those she mentioned. She must not have believed me, for she simply turned on her hooves, and stalked away to join the cowyard clique, her nose turned high in the air.

Goodness, what a frustration sometimes, trying to comprehend the female bovine mind (and body). I hope you don't encounter anyone like Bossy Anne today!

No comments: