Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Day Funnies

These comics arrived in an email the other day:
*
*
*
*

*
The email forward came from a Lutheran pastor, so I figured they were suitable for public viewing........hopefully no one is offended........especially any turkeys out there who might be reading this!
*
*
Yesterday, I shopped for groceries......there was no need to buy a turkey, however......our dairy supply truck driver dropped one off as a gift last week! Tonight I'm driving an hour away to watch a high school girls' basketball game; my older daughter is a JV coach and varsity assistant at a school near Des Moines. Also riding along will be my mom, my younger daughter, and maybe my sister; it will be fun to chat on the way and then watch Daughter do her coaching.
*
I hope your Thanksgiving preparations are going well!
*

2 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Oh my gorsh that turkey comic hit my funny bone in a big way... I SNORTED !!! I only snort on very special occasions LOL.

Dr.John said...

And this Lutheran Pastor thanks you for putting them on your blog.