Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blog News

What does it indicate when a blogger feels as if she must provide info as to why she isn't blogging much or visiting other blogs. It probably indicates that she is overly-obsessed with blogging. So be it.
*
In light of that......here's some info: There will be a post on my blog tomorrow......its about an interesting beer, so be sure to stop by and read it (I'm only sorry its impossible to provide samples for tasting.). After tomorrow, though, I might be away from the blog and not visiting blogs much for awhile. We'll see how it goes. My sister's father-in-law passed away unexpectedly last evening, and my attention will be focused there for a few days. Please send up a prayer for his family, especially my brother-in-law, who is having a tough time. He's an only son and he and his dad were very close, and operated a business together. Thank you so much.
*

12 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

So sorry to hear of your lose. My Sympathy to you and your families.

Ann

Laura ~Peach~ said...

thoughts and prayers for the ones left behind.
I see the need to say I wont be blogging as a phone call to friends saying not to worry I am ok just needed here. so thank you so I wont worry that you have been frozen in or something equally as horrid.
HUgs and prayers.
Laura

rebel said...

So sorry for your loss. Prayers and best wishes for you and your sister's family.

Deb said...

Oh dear, sounds like somebody got their panties all tied up in a knot! We lead busy lives...some days you just can't get close to a computer.
Take it easy and my prayers for you and your family.

Country Girl said...

Oh, how sad for your sister's husband, Jeannelle. Take your time. We will be here when you return. Blessings.

Dr.John said...

Sorry to hear of the family loss. We will pray for all of you.

Gail said...

Sorry for your loss.
May you provide some comfort to those who need it most.
Prayers

Karen said...

Prayers said for your loved ones. I hope they help ease the struggle of such a hard time.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Saying a prayer for your sister and brother-in-law. And don't worry about missing blogging for a while. Family comes first.

troutay said...

You go do what you have to do. I wish you and your sister's family the best.

Anonymous said...

So Sorry. My thoughts are with your family. See you when you come back to blogging.

DesertHen said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your family. Hugs to you and come back soon.