Friday, December 17, 2010

December 17th

Many years ago I bought this Christmas puzzle at a rummage sale and finally this year I decided to open the box and put it together. It fits in nicely with our other Nativity scenes displayed in the living room.
Oh, I feel beat this evening after spending the whole day in the kitchen making dinner rolls and cinnamon rolls and gumdrops. Yes, it is possible to make homemade gumdrops. Somehow, also, it is possible to get caught up in unplanned cleaning of shelves in the pantry and rearranging of glass bowls and dishes. How on earth does something like that happen?

1 comment:

DesertHen said...

I don't think I have ever seen a nativity puzzle before. Pretty!

I had no idea you could make homemade gum drops...Yummy!!

Funny you should mention the cooking/cleaning connection. I will do the same thing. I will be making a recipe, go to a cabinet or drawer for an ingredient, utensil, bowl, etc. and then find myself rearranging, wipping things down, tossing unused items, etc. Funny!