Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Screen Print

The current view from our back porch.
*
A few blogposts back I decided to start using the day's date as the post title but that seems to cause the Link Within gadget to link to only the latest posts and I don't really like that. Evidently Link Within does a word search to choose the links it displays. Of course, I could delete Link Within but pride and vanity will not allow me to do that. "Pride cometh before a fall." Is that from Proverbs? Perhaps someone was trying to teach me that lesson on Christmas day for I took a painful tumble down a flight of stairs in our house and am still feeling the effects.

6 comments:

Leenie said...

Holy cow! That looks like an awful storm, especially for farmers who have cattle and outbuildings to worry about and care for. Maybe the tumble down the stairs--so sorry hope you heal fast--can be an excuse to keep you in by the heat with something warm to drink.

DesertHen said...

Wow! That's a good amount of snow you've got there!

Sorry to hear about the fall. I hope you are okay and there is no serious damage? Try to stay safe, warm and dry inside.

Gail said...

What a wet snow!!

I hope you are feeling better and did no permanent damage during your fall.

I love Link, how do you get five, mine only shows three.

Gail said...

Figured it out...I now have five! Now if I fall down, we will know the cause of it.

Pat - Arkansas said...

Jeannelle! I haven't spent much time on the computer lately and just discovered that you are BACK! Yay!!

XOXOXO - Pat

Tiggeriffic said...

Yes, the weather outside has been frightful but wait what do I hear the weatherman say~~ICE~? Oh no.. all this beautiful snow will go away and we will have ice..and then the big storms from the west will come upon us and who knows how much snow we will be getting on top of the ice..
I'm prepared~! I'm ready~! Just hope the electricity doesn't go off..
Falling down stairs is not nice~!
Have a great day..ta ta for now..from eastern Iowa.