Monday, February 14, 2011

Another Doodle

I would challenge you to guess what this is a photo of, but you’d never figure it out because I’d never figure it out either if I didn’t already know what it is.

mall lights Yes, the abstractive scene above has a Photoshop distortion applied.  Below is the original photo showing a colorful bank of ceiling lights located somewhere in the mammoth depths of the Mall of America near Minneapolis:

To Mpls Airport Aug 22 '09 037 Actually, at this very moment I’d be happy to drop my Valentine chocolates and take a drive up there to the sprawling MegaMall.  Not to shop and spend money, but just so I could stroll around gawking at the fascinating lights, signage, and architecture…..with camera in tow, of course.  On second thought, the chocolates can ride along and be my snack. 

3 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

Thank God for chocolate!

Pat - Arkansas said...

You're having much fun with your Photoshop, Jeannelle. The results are intriguing.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Trisha said...

So wise - take those chocolates with you!