Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog Spin

IMG_2391 Brr!  A very cold Winny Windmill here to put my own spin on today’s frigid weather report plus fill in as writer on the blog.  Jeannelle has been sidetracked by her preoccupation with watching travel shows and fussily fuming over her latest jigsaw puzzle challenge, a photo mosaic made up of thousands of tiny black and white Civil War photographs which together resemble Abraham Lincoln’s face.  From the looks of things, I could safely bet my rotating blades that Jeannelle will not have the puzzle unscrambled by his birthday.   

6 comments:

Gail said...

Wish her luck from me!

Caution/Lisa said...

Please tell her that she doesn't need to send that puzzle to me when she's finished.

Pat - Arkansas said...

Brrr! I don't think you'll be spinning very much with that coat of ice on your blades, Winny.

I wish Jeannelle good luck with her jigsaw puzzle; from the description, it will be a challenge to complete.

Trisha said...

That puzzle sounds like fun and frustration wrapped up in one. Wow!

DesertHen said...

Winny, you look a little frozen there! Burrrrr!

Jeanelle is smart to stay indoors and work on that puzzle no matter how frustrating it is! =)

Have fun!

Flea said...

Oo! Oo! Thanks for the suggestion! We're looking at being snowed in tomorrow. I'll get out the new puzzle!