Saturday, October 8, 2011

Kitty in the Baler

Oct 5 (1)

Our farm is home to a herd of more than twenty cats.  My favorite one is Miss Kitty who regularly supplies us with new batches of baby kittens.  Currently, her chosen nursery location is the John Deere baler.  Good thing we are done using it for the year because five darling kitties now inhabit its innards.  This one looks alot like her mother and was the only one I could catch in a photo. 

Back in the early days of my blog, their mother, Miss Kitty, was the subject of a blogpost, Miss Kitty in the Dryer, written in February of 2007.  She was my first and only housecat, but has since been demoted to the status of farmyard and shed cat. 

8 comments:

Gail said...

What a beautiful kitten!

When I read the title, I thought one had been baled...silly me.

Pat said...

She is just adorable!

Gigi Ann said...

She is such a cutie and looks a bit startled. My kitty's name is Miss Molly, she was given to me by a friend who was moving and couldn't take Miss Molly with her.

Peg said...

I so love calico kittens! All kitty's are a joy to have around whether or not they live in the house or barns...

SandyCarlson said...

What a sweetie! Good thing you're done with it for the season.

Michaele said...

Hope this little one has Miss Kitty's luck. Close call with the dryer! She sure is pretty. Too bad she's wild.

Carol............. said...

Super picture of your beautiful calico!

TheChieftess said...

What a gorgeous kitten!!! I'd make her into a house kitty to play with my two!!!