Thursday, September 20, 2012

Yesterday (Again)

(I like blogging photos from yesterday because then its easy to come up with a title for the blogpost.)  Yesterday morning I was about ready to start catching up on blog reading when my husband hollered that he needed me to rake hay.  I didn’t mind, but it was a bit chilly out so I really had to bundle up since I would be using the cab-less old John Deere.  Later in the day, the hay was chopped for silage. 

Sept 19 (15)

There was a brisk wind blowing most of the day.  I wanted to take a photo of the wind, but of course that is impossible---you have to take a photo of something that is being blown about by the wind.  I chose leaves.

Sept 19 (19)

3 comments:

Tiggeriffic said...

Great pictures.. Yes, it was windy yesterday.. Corn leaves were blowing into the yard and the wind was blowing it out of the yard. Today it's a lot better..and the sun is trying to shine..
ta ta for now from Iowa:)

Judy said...

We are still hot and sunny out here on the west coast...and started cutting corn today. I always enjoy seeing your Iowa farming pic's.

DesertHen said...

We are working on our last cutting of hay now. Hoping the weather stays decent for another week or so!

Love to blowing leaves photo!