Sunday, January 27, 2013

Clouds


I took quite a few shots of clouds on our drive last week.  After some editing in Photoshop, I liked the way this one looked.  I think I brightened it and gave it more contrast.


My husband and went to town yesterday and spent some Christmas money on a webcam so we can do Skype with our grandchildren.  Its now installed and I set up a Skype account, so we're all set to go.  The camera is cool and can be used to take photos, too.  I want to take one of us today to put on our Skype profile.  I think it might look like a picture from one of those photo booths that used to be in the shopping malls.  Maybe they're still around, but I haven't noticed for years.

3 comments:

Rose said...

I like the looks of these clouds...here it is just overcast. Gray.

Leave It To Davis said...

Our mall still has one, but our mall is old...built in 1976...and the photo booth is probably the original one!

I like to saturate my pictures now that I have been looking at pictures on everyone elses blogs. I kept thinking it was my sd card, or my camera that was making my pictures look washed out, but now, I think you just need to saturate them to get them to look like the scene looked when you took the picture. Does that make sense to you?

Jeannelle said...

Yes, I get what you're saying about making a photo look like what you actually saw. Usually my photos need brightening and I do that by lightening them and sometimes adding some contrast and altering the saturation.