Monday, January 28, 2013

Online Photo Edit


I had never edited a photo online before until yesterday afternoon.  Others have blogged about using the photo editing website called BeFunky, so I went there and found lots of fun effects to try.  I used this photo I had taken last fall: 


I tried all five of BeFunky's "Vintage Colors" effects and here they are:

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

On BeFunky you can do all kinds of things to photos---crop (trim), brighten, sharpen, add borders, remove spots, add text, change them to black & white, etc.  
CLICK HERE to go there and try it out for yourself.

(When there is inconsistent spacing between photos on any of my blogposts, I didn't intentionally do that.  I preview my blogposts before publishing them in order to fix mistakes, but the spacing sometimes can't be corrected.  Also, concerning this post, I don't know why the number 3 is smaller than the other numbers.  I tried to fix it, but with no success.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you got some pretty good results. I've not tried that editor before, but I'll certainly go check it out.

Leave It To Davis said...

They are all so attractive, I'd have a hard time deciding. I do the same thing sometimes...the font will change on me...or will go to italics, and I don't know how it happened or how to get it back the way it was....so I just post it like that and explain that I can't always feel computer literate! lol We understand...at least those of us over 50 do. :)