Thursday, January 31, 2013

Planning Ahead


     Yesterday I was looking through an old photo album and found these two.  This first one has the date Aug 79 in the right upper corner.  Snow in August?  I think not!  I probably didn't finish using the roll of film until then.  Or I kept forgetting to take the film along to town to get it developed.  Ah, yes, photography back in the olden days!

     
     At that time my husband and I were living in a rented house on a farmstead not far from where we live now and that's where these shots were taken. 


     From the look of these pictures can't you just tell I was planning ahead for my future blog?!  I mean what else can you do with photos such as these?

1 comment:

Rose said...

Oh, my, I wish I had taken that second/last one. I so love it.