Monday, February 4, 2013

Another Trip From the Past


     Easy it is to fall off the blogging wagon.  Over the weekend I went to visit one of the grandkids and had a great time.  Now this morning I'm back here at home wondering what to blog about.  I guess it will be these random photos from a trip we took in 1989---my father and mother-in-law let us use their motorhome and they also milked the cows so we could go to Montana to visit my husband's brother and his family.
     Here's a drive-by shot from somewhere along I-94 in North Dakota as we were heading home to our own cows and hay bales.  It I remember correctly, there was a billboard announcing that we were looking at "The World's Largest Holstein Cow":


     We spent a day in Glacier National Park.  This photo was taken from the cab of the motorhome:


We stopped at the Little Big Horn:


     It was a fun trip.  One of our kids was just five months old.  She wishes she could remember the trip because we never did anything like it again.  It was definitely one of those "once in a lifetime" events.

  

1 comment:

Dan said...

Those are the moments we remember fondly. Road trips are a Rite of Passage.