Friday, February 1, 2013

Reminiscing


     On these cold winter days I've been having fun looking at old photos, so I've decided to post one each week under the title of "Reminiscing".  Sometimes it will be travel photos.  I don't feel I've traveled that much, but probably more than some people and less than others.  Whenever we went somewhere I usually took pictures.  (Or my husband took them.)  They sit quietly in albums and boxes waiting to be rummaged through.  

     This one is from the 1980 trip to Colorado.  On the back of the photo I wrote, "Independence Pass, Hwy. 82, Colorado".  If you wonder what I'm holding in my hand, its the cap I'd been wearing.  



2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Hey! You should join in with Martha and the rest at http://seasidesimplicity.blogspot.com/2013/01/flahsback-friday.html

for Flashback Friday...and then we can all enjoy looking back on your memories with you!!! It's fun!
I'll be looking for you next Friday! :)

Rose said...

Oh, I bet this brought back some good memories for you....wish I felt as good as I did in 1980!