Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Live Settings


     Yesterday we had snowfall early and then strong winds to blow it around all afternoon and evening.  In the morning, I went outdoors to take some quick shots. My freezing fingers happened to find another feature on my new camera, a Live setting where you can adjust the dark/light, neutral/vivid, and cool/warm before you take the picture---an app which will be much more fun to use when the weather warms up.  I think I increased the vividness and darkness on this first shot.    


     Later, through a window in the house, I took this next photo with the vividness turned way up.  It would have been a good one for St. Patrick's Day.


If you adjust all the way to neutral, the photo turns out black and white.


1 comment:

Leave It To Davis said...

Good for you that you are exploring your camera and finding out lots of things it can do! I have had mine for a year and a half and still haven't learned what different settings do. I just use auto most of the time! I'm chicken.