Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Winteritis


I just gave this photo from last week several editing effects...  


     I'm a bored blogger right now.  There's nothing good to take photos of.  We had a thaw a few days back which was nice for the warmer temperatures, but then it turned cold again and the melted snow became ice which makes walking treacherous. I don't feel good if I can't take walks and this morning I tried to remedy that and ended up falling down.  No serious injuries, but looking back over the years, I realize that this is a really bad time of year for me and it probably is for other people, too. I've had two mental breakdowns and I think they both got started about this time in the year.  Don't worry, it ain't gonna happen again!  Winteritis, cabin fever, or whatever you want to call it, I wish you well in dealing with it.  

     Maybe I will work on changing the color of my blog's background.  That's kind of fun but at the same time I have trouble deciding which color to choose.  I probably should update to one of the newer blog templates, too.


4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

This can be a blah time of year for the photographer.I try to keep busy playing on the computer,but even that gets a little boring at times. Spring is just around the corner,hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I agree this weather pattern has been horrible for photography and the mood. Hopefully the warmer weather coming will help!

Leave It To Davis said...

I don't know how you people up north deal with snow constantly. I would break down, too...and often! I NEED the sunshine....at least every other day or so...after a couple of days without it, I get depressed. I understand where you are coming from!!! We have snow ONE day once in a blue moon, and I get depressed after one day! You are a brave woman to live where there is so much snow all the time.

You know, you can always take pictures of colorful things in your house. Just one thing at a time. I think that would help to put some color in your world....even if it's just through a picture on your blog. Hugs. I hope the sun comes out really soon for you!!! Hugs again.

42N said...

Spring is just one week away! Hope that helps.