Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yesterday


     Yesterday I had to run an errand which required a road trip of several hours. Before tossing them in the trash I decided to first submit some colorful evidence of the day.  I had to leave early in the morning and it was cold out so of course I needed some hot mocha.  Yum!  At lunchtime, I was hungry, so a fast food meal was consumed.  Yum!   Later in the afternoon, on the way home, I couldn't resist stopping for an ice cream treat.  Yum!  


     Rain fell most of the day, sometimes heavy and with thunder and lightning.  
The windshield wipers got a good workout.  
Many farm fields looked very waterlogged.*


*No motorists were put in danger by the shooting of this drive-by shot by a driver.  There was no oncoming traffic and I aimed the camera out the window without looking.

(I would like to always blog about yesterday, that way I can use the title "Yesterday" and avoid spending time fretting over what title to choose.  That really perplexes me sometimes.)

  

2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

If you took that last picture without looking,that is pretty good. Sometimes we have to resort to drive by shootings.

DesertHen said...

I completely understand the "had to run an errand that required a road trip of a couple of hours." That is how it is around these parts too, if you need something that can't be picked up locally.

I like how you documented your day by drinks! =)