Saturday, November 14, 2020

Parts Trip

 Earlier this week, Husband asked me to ride along to town to get parts.  He said lunch would be included!  I can never pass that up.  At the first place he stopped to get parts I noticed these wild reflections in the windows.

Real exciting, I know.  That's how it is with blogging, though....you try and notice things.  

Next we went to the John Deere shop.  I didn't see anything there that was photo worthy enough, not even the big green combine sitting out front.  I just didn't want to get out of the car there.  After that, it was time for lunch.  Hooray!  Pizza Ranch was our choice because it's a casual place and we like the food.  Oh, Husband didn't like the ice cream, though.  As a dairy farmer he's pretty particular about the taste and quality of dairy products.  Actually, I thought it tasted ok.

And, that was our trip to town to get parts.  I drove home as is normal.  Usually, Husband naps, but this time he was on the phone all the way home.

Take care and have a great day!


No comments: