Monday, November 23, 2020

Yesterday Was Sunday

 Well, yesterday was Sunday and we usually go to church in the morning.  There was no church service, however, because our pastor has Covid.  As far as I know he's doing ok.  I'm sure we prayer chain members would have been notified if not.

So, instead of going to church I baked pumpkin bars, using one of those jars of pumpkin we canned.  All I had to do was drain the pumpkin chunks and mash them up.  (This is the first year we canned pumpkin.)  The bars turned out to be yummy and my husband just loves them.  He said, "They taste like more".  

After lunch was done I went to our local convenience store to get eggs, bananas, and ice cream.  I didn't see anyone I knew there.  When I got home I placed an order for canning lids as we owe some to my husband's brother.  I've heard that lids should be ordered early so that's what I did.

Then I settled in with the computer and to wait for evening calf chores.  All the calves drank very well in the morning and hopefully that will continue.


Have a great Monday.
Stay safe and well.


No comments: