Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Calf & Sunrises

Here's my newest little calf friend.  He's about a week old.  He drinks his milk with much enthusiasm, which makes my calf-feeding job so much easier.  And, it means he's healthy. 
Each morning while doing calf chores, I also keep an eye on the sunrise.  If it's a good one I'll try to get pictures of it, of course.  It seems like the blah sunrises generally outnumber the photo-worthy ones.

Here's a sunrise that broke through the clouds for a few minutes then disappeared again. 
Before starting to blog I rarely paid attention to sunrises and sunsets, much less took photos of them.

Enjoy your day before New Year's Eve!
Stay safe and well.


4 comments:

At Home In New Zealand said...

I grew up helping my mother feed calves twice a day - your picture reminded me :)

Rose said...

Oh, so, so sweet!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I fed calves...milk replacer mixed with warm water and poured in a bucket with a log nipple to suck on...I recall some were enthusastic and you really had to hold onto that bucket:)

MadSnapper said...

it is amazing how what i SAW changed when i bought my first digtial camera. with that beautiful calf, I would snap myself silly taking photos. arethey dairy or beef cows