Monday, December 14, 2020

We had a little snow on Saturday, leaving us with striped fields. 
I don't mind getting snow as long as it's not too much and as long as temperatures don't plunge to below zero.  And, not a lot of wind is fine with me.  In the winter, wind can turn a nice day to miserable.

You are surely done with your Christmas shopping.  I am not.  I did some of it online on Saturday and may have to make a trip to town this coming week.  Fleet Farm keeps sending sale fliers so I'll probably go there and look around for gifts for the grandkids.  Yes, I am always slow at getting Christmas shopping done.  Its a holiday tradition for me!

Today, I wish you no wind!
Stay warm and well!

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

It snowed here too but we are below zero. Winter is here:(

Rose said...

I am almost done with the shopping part, but sure not the wrapping.

No wind sounds good.