Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Hello Tuesday

This is not a very exciting photo---I'm scraping the bottom of the December photo barrel.  It's one I took that day I went to the Amish. 
I just got done reading Pat's lovely Christmas post on her blog, "Mille Fiori Favoriti".  (Click HERE to go there if you wish.)  She includes photos of Christmas at her home and also the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ.  I just thought it was a very nice post.  

Its kind of cold here.  Just kind of.  But, enough to make me glad to get back in the house after feeding calves.  They never seem to mind the cold weather and actually stay healthier in the winter.  

It's Monday evening as I write this.  My husband is still in the barn.  There's a taste of summer bubbling on the stove---sweet corn from our freezer.  It is so yummy!


Have a great Tuesday!

Stay healthy and safe!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Oh, yes, feels so good to come in tona warm home after being out. It is one of my many blessings. I often wonder how animals perceive the cold weather as well as rain and snow. I know one time here all the birds were on my front porch and I swear I saw them shiver.