Saturday, January 9, 2021

As You Wander

Are you getting tired of these sunrise photos?  Me, too. 
It's either this or the rime ice.  That's all I have for recent photos.  Maybe tomorrow something exciting will come along to take pictures of.  Not holding my breath, though.  I will have to go searching, wandering around looking for something.  

Did you see the quote in the top right corner?  "Not all who wander are lost."  Very true for bloggers, whether they are wandering to find photo subjects or whether they are wandering in their minds searching for something to blog about.  Hopefully, they are not lost. 

Have a great Saturday!  If you are a blogger (or even if you're not a blogger) I hope you find what you're looking for as you wander.

Stay safe and well.

3 comments:

Alana said...

I don't get tired of sunrise photos. I slept through a nice one this morning, getting up just in time to see it would have been good. I live in a small city setting, so what I see is way different from your view.

Bill said...

You captured beauty at its best. The photo is stunning.
Enjoy your weekend.

Rose said...

NO, I NEVER tire of sunrise/sunset photos. These you have been posting are so beautiful. And that quote is so true...at least most of the time. LOL