Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogging Friends Award

Ruth, author/poet of the blog Ruth's Visions & Revisions, kindly included me recently in a list of recipients of a blogging award. I'm not much into awards, but I will go ahead and pass this thoughtful award on, and give it a home in my award post. The following explanatory paragraph is to be included when you post about this award, so remember that, recipients!
*
"The Friends Award isn't about being the most popular blogger or having the most read blog. It is just because you are a friend."Here's the cleverly written text of the award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

*

It makes me uncomfortable to single people out, which is one reason I don't care that much for the blog award process. Actually, this award would fit every blogger in the lists on my blog's sidebar. Hmm......choosing is difficult......because the award picture is rather girly-looking I'll choose only female bloggers. That still leaves many more than eight friendly bloggers with charming blogs, but......here goes, anyway:

Caution

Deb

Deserthen

Gail

Gramma Ann

Nancy

Pat

Vonda

*

Keep up the friendly and charming blogging, everyone!! And, readers......if you haven't already......visit these blogs.

*


11 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Thank you for thinking of me. You are to kind. But, I like it!!! Thanks again. I will try to post it in a day or two.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

wonderful award CONGRATULATIONS you deserve it and some of my favorite bloggers you are passing it on to... I must check out the others that i have not seen yet!

DesertHen said...

Thank you so much Jeannelle!! You are so sweet...=) I love it and will display it proudly on my blog. I will pass it along tomorrow, when I have a bit more time to blog. I can't believe I haven't posted since last Tuesday...I don't know where the days went!!! I didn't feel well yesterday, so hubby and I spent the day watching movies on the couch and I never even touched the computer. Today was spent grocery shopping in town....what a chore that has become...ack!! I hope you have had a great weekend? ((((HUGS))) to you my friend and thank you again for thinking of me....=)

Pat - Arkansas said...

You certainly deserve this one! And, thank you for including me in your list of folks to whom you are passing it on; I'm honored.

Deb said...

Jeannelle, you are very sweet to include me in such an award of friendship. I am honored to be your blogging friend. And yes, it is the middle of the night and I cannot sleep a wink...oh dear...

Deb said...

and...just to let you know...I tagged you for a meme...go check it out!

Egghead said...

Jeannelle thank you so much for thinking of me. I don't know if I deserve this but you are sweet to pass it along. I will go check out some of these I am not familiar with.

Gail said...

Thank you! I will try my best to follow instructions. If I fail and do not post and pass, know that you have not failed me!
Gail

Nancy said...

Wow, thanks for the award-my first one! I don't know if too many would consider my blog charming, but I have found it an enjoyable pass time for the last few months and I hope to meet more bloggy friends like you. Thanks for being a loyal visitor; it really keeps me going.

Jeannelle said...

Looks like all eight award recipients have checked in!! Good work, girls! Happy Blogging!

Jeannelle said...

Whoops.....I'm sorry.....only seven have checked in. Caution?? Where are you?