Monday, February 23, 2009

More Colorado Snapshots (1980)

Colorado 80 (6)

Bear Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park

*

Colorado 80 (2)

Looking up at the bridge over the Royal Gorge…..near Canon City

*

Colorado 80 (4)

Tram train which runs up and down the Royal Gorge

*

Colorado 80 (5)

Blue Mesa Dam on Gunnison River

*

Colorado 80

Above: Football field at Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs

*

Colorado 80 (3)

View from the tram on Mt. Manitou, Colorado Springs

*

Hey……for this post I used Windows Live Writer for the first time. Live Writer contains the above options (among others) for displaying photos: instant photo, shadowing, snapshot, black border, rounded corners, reflection, tilting. I think you can also drag the photos around and pull them to whatever size and shape you want, but I haven’t figure that all out, yet.

You create your blogpost inside a separate Live Writer window. It has a sidebar with all the options available. You can preview exactly how your post will look on your blog……that’s handy. It alerts you to misspellings, a feature I’m not sure I care for; right now, its telling me that “blogpost” is misspelled.

I hope this publishes OK……my internet connection has been acting funny this morning and the links on my blog don’t seem to be working. So, phooey……I’m gonna run away to the grocery store…….the heck with this internet stuff. (“Gonna” is misspelled, too……darn.)

Download Windows Live Writer. (It took about a half hour with my "fast" DSL connection.)

Have a nice day!

*

4 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Cool! Okay, I downloaded it, and now we can chat, right? So, send me your handle or whatever and we'll do that sometimes, Okay?

Kat

Jeannelle said...

Poetikat,

I don't know much about how "chatting" works, but send a message sometime and if I see it I'll answer.

Judy said...

Well that looks fun...with lots of bells and whistles! Like I need one more thing to play with...but I am tempted. Thanks for sharing.

Jeannelle said...

Hi, Judy,

Yes, another option amidst a multitude of options. Usually, I hesitate to try new things, but the Live Writer was more user-friendly than I imagined it would be. Thanks for stopping by!