Sunday, August 30, 2009

Parking Reminders

To Mpls Airport Aug 22 '09 049

This post is pretty pointless…..chalk it up to insomnia. In case you’ve never been lucky enough to visit the ramps at the Minneapolis/St.Paul airport or The Mall of America……here’s how you remember where you parked.  Forgetful person that I am, I took pictures to refer back to in order to find the way back to my vehicle.  Was fresh out of bread crumbs to leave along the way.  Its a wonder I remembered that I’d taken the pictures…..

Above……at the airport I parked on the 5th level, in the Blue Goose area, apparently.  Below……at the Mega-Mall I ended up in Guitarville, Tennessee, on the 6th level, near the number 4 post.  Got that?  Had a little bit of trouble finding my way back to this spot, actually, and did make use of the photo in the camera.  Those big parking ramps can be kind of confusing.

To Mpls Airport Aug 22 '09 015 

To reach the upper levels and come back down to earth, you go round and round the spiral driveways…….a dizzying experience.

To Mpls Airport Aug 22 '09 048

*

Good night.

*

1 comment:

Pat - Arkansas said...

Now, that's a clever idea! I don't often visit extremely large parking areas, but occasionally I might have to jostle my brain cells to remember the exact area I parked in. I don't always carry my camera, but I do have photo capability in my cell phone. Thanks for the tip.