Friday, January 28, 2011

Puzzle Over This

Having a great time!  Wishing you were here! 

quilt 059 There is no mystery---I’m pulling your leg.  I didn’t suddenly win a brain-teaser contest with the prize being a trip to Germany to visit Neuschwanstein Castle.  Look closely to see that this photo is a jigsaw puzzle. It was a Christmas gift and besides blogging was often the perfect solution to solving the quandary of how to pass time on snowy, cold, icy, drab, monotonous days of January.  Sadly, I was forced to demolish this 1000-piece conundrum the other day to make way for another one.  I must enjoy a dilemma.  (Can you tell I had some difficulty writing this blogpost and reached for the thesaurus to find aliases for the word puzzle?  Can you find them?)

4 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

You clever, clever girl! Congratulations on finishing the puzzle.

Pat - Arkansas said...

I counted six; are there others? Well, done, Ms. J.

My children and I used to work on jigsaw puzzles and we had some doozies. The hardest one we ever put together was of a photo of the surface of the moon. I think it was a Springbok (brand) puzzle.

DesertHen said...

We use to work many puzzles during the winter months in Idaho. Haven't done one in years though.

Pretty puzzle above!

I counted six as well.

Happy Friday! =)

Gail said...

Snowy days are always perfect for puzzles, but, oh, it so difficult to put them back in the box.