Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cosmo & Cat

Usually, I assemble blogposts the day before they are posted, as probably many bloggers do.  Yesterday was a cloudy, cold, windy day and I was in the mood for some color as I perused the photo file.  This Cosmo which was captured on camera three days ago caught my eye.  I’d say its safe to say this pretty flower’s life is almost over.

Oct 16 (2) copy This cat (who shall remain nameless due to the fact that it has no name) was caught gazing intently at something.  Probably a bird.      Oct 15 (9) We have around thirty cats here on our farmstead and I simply cannot keep up with naming them.  A few older ones have names, but the rest I simply address as “Kitty”.  They don’t seem to mind.  Maybe I’ll name this one “Nameless”!   

6 comments:

Laura~peach~ said...

love seeing what all you have been doing, we really need to try to get together next time I am up that way... Hubby told me the other night that if it works out he really wants to come with me :)

Jeannelle said...

Hi, Laura! Yes, let me know the next time you are headed this direction!

Window On The Prairie said...

Beautiful cosmos and beautiful cat. Maybe you should name the cat Beauty. Hmmmm...?

Pat said...

That first shot is just what the doctor ordered! It's been a cold, blustery, rainy couple of days around here!

Gigi Ann said...

I agree, it is cold here today, also. I love that picture of the cosmo and Kitty is so cute.

Kateri said...

I love the purple cosmos against the dots of orange. The cat is pretty too. :)