Monday, October 1, 2012

Been Busy

I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth or anything.  Just haven’t had time to sit down and put blogposts together.  There’s a multitude of photos hoping to make their debut online.  I can almost hear them shouting, “Choose me, choose me!” 

Here’s one I took on Saturday morning when I was on my way to some garage sales to look for baby clothes for my new grandson who is due in a few weeks.  The morning light was just right for capturing these bright red sumac…

Sept 29 (5)

Back home here on the farm we have finished harvesting and now its time to bale up the cornstalks to be used as winter bedding for the cattle…

Sept 29 (62)

Since blogging last I’ve been on drives to Minnesota and Wisconsin and I also went on a bicycle ride on a nearby bike trail.  All with camera along to hopefully preserve some of the absolutely gorgeous autumn scenery.  We haven’t seen the trees this beautiful in years!  Right here in our own yard we have an ash tree aglow… 

Sept 30

Goodness, my husband just asked me if I’ll be available to chop cornstalks today, so blogging might have to be put on hold again!  Maybe I can quick do a Barn Charm post for this evening. 

2 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful Fall colors!

Ruth Hiebert said...

The colours are spectacular. I think too,that our colours are better than they have been in a few years.